Please contact us for a free detailed proposal. We will include comparable rental histories as well as proposed rental rates. We'd love the opportunity to manage your property.
Quick and Easy Start Up
Foscoe Rentals will get your property listed and rented as quickly as possible (normally within a week). We do all the work to make it an easy process for our owners including free professional pictures and a virtual tour.
Our goal is to meet your needs as a property owner. We will rent around the dates you use your home and set rates to maximize your rental income. Once we have it listed, we will send a mass email to our repeat guests featuring your property.
Foscoe Rentals Property Management
Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in Foscoe Rentals Management Program.
I am local to the area and love the mountains so much I never left! I have a son named Jett and a dog named Rocky. I feel incredibly blessed to raise my son and work in the beautiful High Country.
I have worked for Foscoe Rentals over 20 years. I obtained my Bachelor's degree at Appalachian State University in Accounting and have my NC Real Estate BIC License. I began working for Foscoe Rentals immediately after high school, throughout my college career, and am happy to still be part of the team.
My accounting degree is useful in maintaining the trust account and other bookkeeping tasks necessary as a property manager. I accurately follow the NC Vacation Rental Act to ensure our trust account remains in accordance with the NC Real Estate Commission.
My goal is to make your experience as a homeowner enjoyable and rewarding. I take pride in my interaction with owners; responding quickly and working closely to meet their individual needs.
If you want to help offset the costs of your property, still enjoy time in the mountains, and know your home is taken care of, I will be glad to help.
I have provided some information below to explain why you should choose Foscoe Rentals for your property management company. If you are interested in purchasing an investment property to rent, I will be glad to give you advice.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with any additional information.
I would highly recommend Heather at Foscoe Rentals to anyone that may be looking for a rental management company. Having worked with her over the past 20 years, she has been incredible. Her professional and friendly personality is unmatched. She has never disappointed. Through the many years, she has taken care of every single detail, from winter and hurricane storms, road wash outs, hot tub leaks and cover blowing off floating down the creek, spring-cleaning, last-minute reservations, internet and cable issues, a squirrel that went berserk, last minute firewood and gas deliveries…. She has handled it all for us and always, always just a pleasure to work with. Her, along with her team at Foscoe Rentals have always exceeded our expectations and has made managing our cabin in the mountains an awesome experience.
Mike and Nan Feeser, Inverness FL
We are so pleased with Foscoe Rentals and our decision to change management companies! Our rentals have increased, and communication and response time is very efficient. Heather and team are always available and handle work orders, inquiries, and any questions/concerns in a very quick and timely manner. Very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous - we highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a top notch management company. We don't have to worry about a thing, they take care of it all!
Eddie and Kathy Blair, Cary NC
As renters, we encountered a smooth transition from the reservation through the checkout procB ess. There were no surprises and the staff was always available to assist with any questions or concerns. As owners, we have confidence that our property is well-maintained and any issue is addressed immediately and professionally, sometimes in a manner that is truly “beyond the call of duty.” The online reservation procedure is easy to follow and we have been able to enjoy our property at our convenience without any issues.
Over the years, we have developed a wonderful working relationship with the office and maintenance staff. They are all truly fine people who are always friendly and personify the sense of “family” and “community” that Echota offers. We have confidence that our home is in good hands when we are not there.
Obviously, we give Foscoe Rentals our heartiest recommendation!
Carolyn and Bill Myers, Greenville NC
We have had our homes in Seven Devils listed with Foscoe Rentals for approximately 10 years. Heather Lyons and the entire staff at Foscoe Rentals have done an outstanding job in screening renters and managing our home during this entire time. We have had no problems with renters selected by Foscoe. The housekeeping crew has always done a very good job in maintaining and cleaning our house before and after a guest’s stay. Their maintenance crew has handled any problem that occurred prior to, during, or after a guest’s stay immediately after being notified of a problem. The entire staff has always been very responsive to any interaction we have had with them. We have found all associates with Foscoe to be friendly, courteous, and professional at all times. We would highly recommend Foscoe Rentals to any home owner desiring to place their property on a rental program.
Edward and Linda Livingston, Clinton MS
I’ve been working with Foscoe Rentals Property Management for nearly 10 years now with a very positive experience and increasing rentals each year. Our home, located at Echota on the Ridge was my first rental property and I, admittedly, had a lot to learn. Foscoe Rentals has been there every step of the way with patient advice on how to maximize my rentals, on day-to-day operations, and also delivering “lock and leave” luxury service by taking care of things when I’m away. Now, I consider Heather, Chris, Monica and the entire Foscoe team as personal friends to expand on the close relationship we’ve built over the years.
Eric Grimes, High Point NC
Why Choose Foscoe Rentals Management Company
- 24 Hours Online Booking: Guests have the convenience of booking online, anytime.
- 24 Hour Answering Service: In case of emergencies, guests can call our emergency answering service after hours.
- Owner's Login: Owners may log onto the website and make reservations, look at their unit's rental calendar, and much more.
- Housekeeping: After each rental, housekeeping does a departure check within 48 hours to make sure everything is okay in the unit. Housekeeping also does arrival checks on units within 48 hours of someone checking in. This is especially helpful if a unit has been sitting empty for a while and needs to be dusted or freshened up. Housekeeping will also ensure water, heat, and other things are working properly and that the rental property is ready for the next guest.
- Maintenance: Foscoe Rentals has a maintenance person that can do a lot of work for owners that could otherwise cost more money. He is also available when guests need something in the unit, such as help with the gas fireplaces, getting the television to work, and much more.
- Marketing: Foscoe Rentals spends a lot of time and money on marketing units. Please see information below for more details.
- Customer Service: Foscoe Rentals is proud to say that approximately 50 percent of customers are repeat guests. Foscoe Rentals employs a friendly staff that is always glad to help and eager to please renters and homeowners.
- Easy Access: Our office is conveniently located right off of Hwy 105.
- One on One Service: Only managing properties within 10-15 minutes of the Foscoe area gives us the opportunity to spend more time on each owners needs and help them meet their goals as a property owner.
- No Hidden Fees to Owners: Our management fee is a set fee. There are no hidden charges such as annual fees or credit card fees (these are paid by Foscoe Rentals). Foscoe Rentals provides services to guests at no expense to the owner (such as helping guests with TV's, internet, and much more). Owners are only charged a minimal fee if a repair is actually needed.
Marketing and Advertising
- Online Advertising: Print Advertising:
- Foscoerentals.com Blue Ridge Parkway Travel Guide
- NCskicabins.com Our State Magazine
- Luxurymountainrentals.com Mountain Vacation Planner
- NCmountainvacations.com Blue Ridge Outdoor Magazine
- Forgetaways.com (the Weather Channel) Choose and Cut Christmas Trees Brochures
- GoASU.com Chicago Commuter
- Blueridgehighlander.com Red Cross Hurricane Map - Safe Lodging
- Grandfather Mountain Highland Games 11 State Grocery Store Circular
- A-C-E-S-.com (Event Coordinators) New York Mets & US Nationals Baseball
- Findrentals.com Florida Newspapers and Inserts
- All Area Ski Resorts North Carolina Travel Guide
- Golfnorthcarolina.com Raleigh News & Observer Tourism